Re: gnome-help thoughts.

Michael Fulbright wrote:

> Just thought I'd add something people may not be aware of...
>
> Most GUI improvements in the presentation of documents awaits major overhauls
> to the gtk-xmhtml widget to handle complex things like HTML forms and tables
> properly.
To which I can add the following: XmHTML will be placed on CVS shortly,
after which gtk-xmhtml development should hopefully take place at a much
larger pace than it has been for the past months. An announcement on the
availibility of both XmHTML and gtk-xmhtml, and a request for
programmers willing to take on the gtk-xmhtml port, will be made by me
or Miguel at due time.

Koen D'Hondt
--
XmHTML author and maintainer