gmc

I'm sure there's an obvious explanation for what I screwed up.
When using balsa and gmc without themes they run fine. But when I use
themes upon execution of the two programs I get:

Gdk-Message:
**ERROR**: sigsegv caught

Why would it do this and what did I screw up in my compilation of the cvs
tree that would make it do this? Everything else works fine. And the two
apps run fine if I use the default grey.

-M

One is most dishonest towards one's God; he is not _permitted_ to sin.

mail: mjohnson@.aebc.com