games bugs

while I'm doing my boredom venture into gnome-games cvs, here are a few
more:

aiserlot:
properties only restarts game, no properties dialogue comes up
statistics does the same as above
restart button doesnt work multiple times, ony after one of the above is
done

gnome-stones:
not sure if its a bug, or not, help menu isnt at far right of menubar like
other gnome apps.

gnothello:
if user cannot use black as their color, if they do, game cannot begin, or
be played.  In order to play, user has to be the white pieces.

now, to find something better to do with my time :)

sar

Exerpt from a Micro$oft commercial:
	How many 6 year olds does it take to develop software?

Survey says:
	between 95 and 98.

Also stated from a researcher from M$:
	The idea isn't to be efficient, its to have better lives.