Re: Gnome Word Processor

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> Dill writes:
> > When is a GNOME word processor going to be started? One that uses stuff
> > like XML and works hand-in-hand with Gnumeric. A WP is one thing GNOME
> > needs badly.
>    We've been discussing it on the list.  I was going to put up a web
> page for the project (and will do so sometime Real Soon Now (tm), with
> the issues all nicely sorted.

I made the colossal mistake of opening my big mouth right before I went
out of town.  I have some notes written up (literally), but I don't expect
that they'll be typed up until I get back into town in two weeks.

Bob is vaporware; long live Bob!

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net