Debian gnome packages

  I just tried to upgrade the Debian packages, and I can't even check
whether the programs in them work because the package dependancies were
screwed up by the new package files and apt refuses to download
anything.

  The packages with dependancy problems are:

* libgtktty0 - says it depends on libgnome0 (= 0.27-2)
* gnome-control-center - says it depens on gnome-core, libgnome0,
giflib3g, libgtop0, and libgnome0 (again!)

  The problems seem to be that libgtktty has a hardcoded version number
and gnome-control-center won't accept libungif as a substitute for
libgif.  Any plans to fix this?

  I'm running Debian slink.

  Daniel

PGP signature