Re: Gnome with slackware

M> With this particular problem, simply delete the copy of glib.m4 in
M> /usr/share/aclocal and do (if you're running BASH) export
M> ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/share/aclocal"

Related to this... anyone have a good way of say, keeping the old gtk.m4
for apps you want to link with the stable gtk, and having the new one
for GNOME?  If I leave old gtk's in /usr/local/share/aclocal, it ends
up including both that one, and the new one I tell it in
ACLOCAL_FLAGS.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
Happiness makes up in height what it lacks in length.