Re: libGtop in a tarball?

Martin Baulig writes:

 > Yes, of cause. As announced separately, I just made a new 0.26.2 tarball
 > of LibGTop which works with gnome-utils:
 >
 > 	ftp://ftp.home-of-linux.org/pub/libgtop/latest/

Sorry for being so cranky, but we had some major down-age at my
support job too early this morning.

But

creating config.h
[rebecca@ogoense libgtop-0.26.2]$ make
Makefile:500: macros/macros.dep: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `macros/Makefile.am', needed by `macros/macros.dep'.  Stop.
[rebecca@ogoense libgtop-0.26.2]$

I'm not quite awake enough yet to be doing anything serious on the
novel.  Unfortunately for Gnome testing, if I were more functional,
I'd be working on the novel, so right now I'm a great tester to see if
things work easily.  If not, not.

Until after October 15, if it's a nice easy tarball, I'll say so.  If
not, I'll report, but don't expect much in the way of coordinated
problem solving.

Anyhow, that what I got.

--
Rebecca