Re: rpm sorrows, libgtop

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > I've got the src rpm's miguel announced on sept 25.
> > To compile, I rebild and install a little at a time,
> > but now I am stuck, and nothing works. Any hints?:
> >
> > Rebuilding libgtop-0.25:
>
> The problem is that the libgtop author has not released a new version
> of his tools but he modified every tool on CVS to depend on the
> unreleased version of it.

Hmm, yes - that's really I problem, in future I won't make it require
anything newer than the latest released version. Now there's a 0.26.2
release at my site, but since Michael Fulbright mailed me that he's going
to make a new release Wednesday, I'm trying to get GTop stable until then
and make a libgtop-0.30 and gtop-0.30 release until then.

> I mailed Martin, but have not heard from him.

Sorry, I was in holidays for a week ...

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/