Re: Panel Funkiness in new release

I've had the same thing - change the icon of a launcher, try to launch,
then X dies. Also I've found that if I put system menu (as an icon) on the
panel and then try and get rid of it the same thing happens.

I've also found that gnome-linuxconf has died. I get this message

gnome-linuxconf: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libgnomeui.so.0: undefined symbol: GTK_TYPE_GDK_COLOR

also gmc doesn't work anymore but I think a new 0.30 version is on the
way?

Paul

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Adam Jacob wrote:

> I've encountered some panel funkiness in the latest release of Gnome..
> basically, if you alter the preferences of a launcher (say, gnome-terminal),
> apply the changes, and push the launcher, panel dies.
>
> Can anybody else re-produce this?  Or is this mainly my own stupidity?
>
> 		Adam
>
> --

 Paul Cooper           | pgc@maths.warwick.ac.uk
 Phd Research Student  | 01203 523523 ext. 26320
 Room 60               |
 Mathematics Institute |
 University of Warwick |
 Coventry, CV5 7AL     |