Re: linking problem?

On 26-Sep-98 Soren Harward wrote:
> Do you have GNU gettext installed?

  Yes, when I manually include -lintl to the program, it links alright.

  Shoudn't gnome take care of this and included that in gnome-config or
something?

> On Sat, 26 Sep 1998, Robin Ericsson wrote:
>
>> When I link a program with libgnome.so or libgnomui.so I get this:
>>
>>/usr/local/gnome/lib/libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to `dgettext'
>>/usr/local/gnome/lib/libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to `gettext'
>>/usr/local/gnome/lib/libgnome.so: undefined reference to
`bindtextdomain'

>>Tried with both --with-included-gettext and without...

---
Robin Ericsson
lobbin@lobbin.ml.org            http://lobbin.ml.org/

-- How about a fortune?
Due to circumstances beyond your control,
you are master of your fate and captain of your soul.