Re: libgtktty?

According to Gerard Daubar:

> I'm not sure why but libgtktty isn't in the gnome-libs 0.30 that came
> out, but it's in snapshots...and gnome-obj needs it......And i can't get
> the one in the snapshot to even configure, so I'm stuck.... any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Gerard
>

> --

I ran into this problem also.  There are several packages, gnome-admin,
gnome-utils, and gnome-games that explicitly call out -lgtktty in the
Makefile.am files.  The solution I found is to simply remove the call
in the Makefiles and rebuild the packages.  Whatever functionality
libgtktty provided has been moved elsewhere.

Paolo

--
Paolo Galtieri                            Senior Software Engineer
Motorola Computer Group                   INTERNET: peg@phx.mcd.mot.com