BSD libdb and GNOME 0.30

I now receive this error message for gnome-libs-0.30 in configure:

 : :checking for db_open in -ldb... no
 :*:configure: error: Berkeley db library required for Gnome
 :happi: Entering wait for 9995
 :Error executing Run CFLAGS=-O2 LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib SHELL=/usr/local/bin/bash ./configure --prefix=/usr/local

Where can I find libdb for all platforms ?

sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1
sparc-sun-solaris2.6
i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1
i686-pc-linux-gnu
alpha-dec-osf4.0b
hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20
powerpc-ibm-aix4.1.5.0
powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0
mips-sgi-irix5.3
mips-sgi-irix6.4

Is there any work around ?

Thanks for your help.
  *  Philippe Defert: Computing and Networks Division                    *
  *                   CERN,  European Laboratory for Particle Physics    *
  *      Un monde nouveau, tu comprends                          ////\   *
  *      Rien ne sera plus jamais comme avant                    \\\//   *
  *      C'est la fin de l'histoire, le rouge apres le noir       | |    *
  *                                                  J.J. Goldman | |    *