Re: Relocatability of packages

This should be an easy one...

.. from my experience, a recent CVS build (a few nights ago) of balsa cannot
load a .balsarc file. I seem to remember someone mentioning a
configure mode... is there a specific way to invoke this behavior?
balsa is reading the file OK, but I don't know the format. Here's what
balsa prints to stderr:

  bash# /usr/local/bin/balsa
  /root/.balsarc: 1: parse error
  *** Could not load config file .balsarc!
  Gdk-Message:
  ** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

If this is a known bug, then could someone send me an example .balsarc (or
direct me to one)? I'd like to check it out...

TIA

-Josh