Re: Suggestion: notify when programs finish

Dewit Gert wrote:

> Richard Hult wrote:
>
> > I have a little suggestion for GNOME:
> >
> > Completion notify
> >
> > frenzy> cd gnome-libs
> > frenzy> gnotify make

We could do something like
	(make && make install && gnotify "Program made and installed") ||
gnotify "Make failed"

Obly problem - not sure if (...) returns success of last command or
success if it successfully executes,
but in any case, I think a program like gnotify should be self contained
and not be aware of executing commands.  Makes it more versatile.