Icons for Gnome an maybe E

I have been fiddling round and done some mix'in match/cut'in paste stuff
and made up some icons I think are nice is the some place I can send them to
make sure I'm no satnding on somebodys toes or offening anybody by doing this,

if they'er ok I have no problem with them being used/ edited for what ever.

I did a big one and a wee one of each in xpm and png format, I could carry on
if
I'm not out of line and send them to the same place.

a wee screen shot:

Cheers
Pete

PS.Don't know any other way I can put a bit back I'm so green <green>
Oh is a zip file a hassle?