Re: Core and panel

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 22:20:09 +0000, Thomas Holmgren
<thomas.holmgren@ths.pp.se> wrote:

>I just can't get the panel to compile. I've got all (I think) the latest
>jimpick-SNAPS.
>If I have ORBit 0.2.1 installed I get errors complaining that
>libORBit.so can't find g_error and things.
>If I use the new ORBit 0.3 then panel-stubs.c complaints about
>default_principal_iovec not being declared.
>How are you supposed to live without the panel?

You're supposed to fix the problems, not live without... :-)

Please rerun go into gnome-core/panel and run 'orbit-idl gnome-panel.idl'
(and use ORBit 0.3, of course).

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg