Re: GNOME Networking Idea

mw> A number of people over the months have asked about network
mw> transperancy in GNOME. After all, GNOME stands for GNU Network
mw> Object Model, so I will tell you where the Network comes in. Network
mw> Transparency means users and application programmers can access
mw> files and resources from a remote machine in the same way they
mw> might access local files. I will focus on the application side of
mw> Network Transparency.

[description of funtionality deleted]

Isn't this the functionality the CosNamingServer is supposed to do
(and already does)?
--
Michael Lausch/g.a.m.s. edv dienstleistungen gmbh
See my web page <http://www.gams.net/~mla> or query PGP key server for PGP key.