Re: icons for app launchers

On Mon, Sep 21, 1998 at 10:34:46AM -0400, John Ellis wrote:
> It does have the ability to add more than one directory to the list, but the
> entry editor only adds one. Feel free to add the ability to change directories,
> although gnome-dentry-edit.c will probably require a simple change as well.
>
> It might be better to work on a gnome file selector, I think someone is already
> working on it. Then create an new icon selector from a derived file selection
> widget, just a thought.

however it would be nice if the previes were displayed in the file box,
having to click on a file to see the preview is too annoying ... probably
a file selection box which puts small versions of icons in the file list if
it can open those files, and doesn't list them if it can't open them as
images

I might get so annoyed that I might just feel compelled to do that soon if
nobody else does ...

George