Re: Gnome-Libs frustration

> I've gotten it working before but right now I get the following
> errors.  Everything is from CVS.  I've got glib, gtk+, imlib, and
> ORBit working.  Here's my errors after running autogen.sh
> --prefix=/usr/local/gnome

> aclocal: configure.in: 176: macro `AM_PATH_GDK_IMLIB' not found in library

Adam, I think you're lucky because your problem can probably be solved
by copying imlib/imlib.m4 to the directory in which you have aclocal's
share files.

For example, if aclocal is installed with a prefix of /usr, then you
should be able to do (from the IMLIB cvs directory)

	cp imlib.m4 /usr/share/aclocal/imlib.m4