Re: gtkXmHtml widget question

> Is anything planned on the GtkSmHTML widget? Some features are missing
> <HR> <FONT>.. tags. I'm using it to display balsa MIME messages and
> support of this missing things would be great.

I though both features were supported.

The status of XmHTML is as follows:

	- The Gtk port has been lagging for quite some time due to the
	  fact that Koen redid a lot of his toolkit exposure code, so
	  merging his code into our tree is a very complex task.

	  When Koen finishes his new code (which he calls the Toolkit
	  abstraction) we will be able to do a fresh port from his
	  latest sources very quickly (it should not take more than a
	  day).

	- The latest version of XmHTML released	is available in
	  http://www.xs4all.nl/~ripley/XmHTML.  If someone wants to
	  help Koen with finishing the Toolkit abstraciton, here is
	  where you can get the sources from.

Best wishes,
Miguel.