My Proposal - (A Contest: Caastles in the Sand)

On Sat, 19 Sep, 1998, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:
> If you disagree with my judgements on this matter, then begin your own
> project.  I would love to read other people's thoughts on how to do this,
> and to steal from their ideas.  Likewise, other people should feel free
> to lift ideas from the Bob project.

GNOME - GNU Network Object Model Enviroment

GNU already has the best word processor in the world EMACS. Just rip out the
athena code replacing it with GTK update M-x richtext and bob's your uncle,
you have a word proccessor that outstrips anything Microsoft will ever write.

Long live Richard Stallman.

--
"Linus Torvalds has never met Bill Gates" - Robert X. Cringely