Re: word processor document format: what parts?

On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, J. Patrick Narkinsky wrote:

> Which brings me to how I answer your question regarding tags: don't.

Bzzt, wrong answer.  I was not addressing XML at all, or how the doc will
be represented on disk.  Rather, I was asking what logical components
the doc would have through the Bob object.  "Any components you want" is
not a good answer, since you're begging my question.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net