impossibility of debugging

Since I don't know which modules in CVS, other than the core modules,
are supposed to work, I can't help debug any of them.  I'm not about to
spend four hours working on a problem, only to be told, "Oh, that tree
has been dead for months!  Why did you waste your time?"

I understand why we don't want to delete anything, but can we have
an old fogey's home where we can put, uhh, decrepit CVS modules out to
pasture or something?  Then I can do a complete build and report any
failures as bugs to be fixed.

I can't help debug if I don't know what to debug.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net