CVS Problems

Considering the recent (or not so recent, depending on you're memory. :) CVS
issues, I was wondering if it was possible to set up mirrors of the
CVS tree?

Actually build a second anon cvs, that does something along the lines of
rsync with the original?  I assume that's how the inital anon-cvs is set up.
Would there be any objection to having some other rsync type mirrors
of the cvs tree?

I'm in the process of setting up our ftp machine.. it's sitting on top of
redundant T1's (about to be DS3... weehoo!) and has plenty of horse power
to take on some of the load of doing anon-cvs.

Or would it be more usefull to generate or mirror Jim Pick's tarballs?

Either way... I'm more than willing to help out (I cannot code in c, but
if I can help out by contributing bandwidth and server time, I'm all
there.).

Maybe we could start a gnome-mirror's network?

	Adam

(As more people start to pay attention to Gnome, all of this is only
going to get worse... anybody know what "good" numbers are for usage on
CVS servers?)

--
Adam Jacob - Sr. Systems Administrator
adam@cybertrails.com