Re: Word Processors

> How about Den?  Or TreeTrunk?  Habitat?  Bungalow?
> HoleInTheGround?  Mill?
>
> Of those, I think TreeTrunk is the most mellifluous.  For a logo,
> I picture a little stump with a hole in it, and maybe a gnome hat
> or boots sitting beside it.  Maybe a couple books stacked beside
> it.

Bah, we should call it Round Table.  Bunch of apps sitting around a
circle talking to each other sounds a lot like what Gnome is all about
anyways.  Obviously, I got this from King Arthur. :-)  So now we got a
round table full of baboons talking to gnomes.  We live in a crazy world.
Colorful though!

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/