Re: Softwares sugestion

I, personally, was taking my stance from the LACK of binary RPMs for
most systems other than GNU/Linux on i386. As for SRPMs, I think
most people, including me, don't see a benifit over tarballs.

Maybe that is something RedHat and Debian should make clearer.

In the meantime, I going to shut my big mounth.
(And the crowd rejoiced!)
Reklaw.