installation

hi all,

please forgive the nature of my posting,however I would like some advise as
to which version of gnome to load. I have attempted to load the files from
the latest directory and have met with very mixed results. Using RedHat
version 5.1, also couldn't find the file gnome-network on any of the gnome
sites. Also once you have everything loaded how do you get it up and
running. If their is an extensive faq or how-to covering these issues I
would appreciate someone pointing a gnome newbie into the right direction.

:)

geo