Re: vfs.h and baboon

I used the one from libvfs from gnome-libs and when I was building the
latest gnome-games I got errors like the following:

/usr/local/lib/libgnorba.so: undefined reference to
`giop_send_buffer_append_mem
_indirect'
/usr/local/lib/libgnorba.so: undefined reference to `CORBA_ORB_init'
/usr/local/lib/libgnorba.so: undefined reference to `CORBA_Object_is_nil'

Where could the problem be? baboon seemed to build and install correctly.

dave

--
I like to freak out salespeople. They ask me if they can help me,
and I say "Do you have anything I'd like?"