vfs.h and baboon

I'm building the latest baboon from CVS and I get the error that it can't
find vfs.h.

All I need to do is change the line in the problematic file (storage.c and
I think one other one) to say:

#include <sys/vfs.h>  instead of
#include <vfs.h>

I'm running RedHat 5.1 with kernel 2.0.35

Anyone had this problem, or know if this will work? I've had problems
building gnome-games because of a lib gnorba problem, and baboon doesn't
seem to fix it, if I use the vfs.h from my include/sys directory.

Thanks a lot,
	dave
--
I like to freak out salespeople. They ask me if they can help me,
and I say "Do you have anything I'd like?"