CVS & NT

Hello!

Mmmph...
How should I put this... :-/
Is there any possible way to access the CVS from NT??
(You know NT... Bill Gates, Microsoft, Windows, etc...)

You see, at home, I've got a Linux machine.
It has been equipped with a 2400 baud modem from the eraly 80's.
(It was a really nice modem, back in the early 80's...)
Right now I do not have any internet access at home (it'll be coming, but
right now I havn't got any access from home :(

At my work, I've got a NT machine.
It's part of a 100Mbps network, with a 1.2Gbps internet connection...

(Did you get my point? Don't tell me to rip NT out of the poor machine, and
replace it with Linux or someting like that, because my employee would
probably be very, very angry with me if I did that... :]

mvh
// Liss
liss@ydab.se