POA failure in ORBit 0.2.1

(Where's the orbit list anyway?)

I just started compiling Gnome and got sources from cvs. Most of the
stuff compiles, but, then I tested panel. The window opened, but menu
cannot be accessed; following message is shown at the startup:

Message: Initializing CORBA for panel

RESERVE_SPOT
socket wid: 37749275
started applet, pid: 3096
Message: Initializing CORBA for applet

REQUEST_ID
got winid: 37749275
REGISTER

** WARNING **: No POA found for operation change_orient [1]

Running test-poa from ORbit/test/test-poa directory gives following results:

Ref: ImplementationRepository
Ref: RootPOA

** ERROR **: file allocators.c: line 111 (ORBit_free): assertion failed: (block->magic == 0xdeadbeef)
aborting...

(And core dump.)

--
Pekka Marjola * pema@iki.fi * http://www.iki.fi/pema/ * PGPid 0x2865206D