Re: help compiling ORBit

On Sun, 13 Sep 1998, Benjamin White wrote:

> (this is a fresh CVS copy I got tonight with
> cvs -z3 update -r FOR_PANEL ORBit)

I compiled & linked gnome with an ORBit without the -r FOR_PANEL
parameter. This didn't work too well, I'm no retrying with the FOR_PANEL
branch, might this have been the problem? Without the -r, the panel
sometimes freezes up suddenly.

If the -r is necessary, I think this should be mentioned in the FAQ once
it becomes available again.

            Delft University of Technology, department of Physics
  Phone: +31-15-2133685 / Donkerstraat 9a, 2611 TE, Delft, The Netherlands

                      Inspice et cautus eris - D11T'95