Re: GnomeCanvas

> So, again the example of the drawing application. I filled the canvas
> with a few circles, lines, rectangles. And I want to edit one of the
> items properties. I right click the item, choose properties from the
> menu and, ... What now? If the GnomeCanvasItem Programmer hasnīt
> provided a property dialog I have no chance to edit the item. In this
> case a generic widget can show up. that lets me change the registered
> arguments.

I see your concern.  Still, some itemsdont even have a ay to configure
the default color as it does not esist.

I suggest in that case, that we come up with a Beans-like setup, items
that can have their properties edited migth provide an "item editor".

Hopefully Federico (the canvas author) will comment more on this and
provide some nice way for all of us to deal with the problem.

Miguel.