the panel, multiapplet, app sizing...

I just updated the clockmail applet to have multiapplet support
and theme-ability.

(George, the following 2 paragraphs are probably for you)

I can't seem to be able to run a multi-applet with more than one instance,
when I try this, the new applet is never displayed. The panel prints out
information that it created the applet, but it just never happens.
So the mutli-applet-ness of clockmail has not been tested.

There is also a problem when calling gtk_widget_usize() on the applet.
When the new size is smaller, the applet does not shrink until the it
is moved by dragging the mouse.

If you think clockmail is ugly try this theme, maybe I should make it
the default:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5235/clockmail-odometer.tgz

John
--