Re: gpstools

Hello Dirk,

I was going trough my old old old email and found your message about
your library for selecting paper:

> I was a little bit lasy in the past, but now I got a webpage an put some
> screenshots about my gpstools application, the gnome-select-paper widget
> and source code online.

Your message came to me at a time when I was mail flooded, so I just
kept it as something I should look at in the future.

> P.S. If these code is accepted by the GNOME Community, to whom address for
> CVS access?

Please mail me a crypted password so that you can put your code on the
GNOME cvs repository, I will be very happy to have it.

Miguel.