OH YEAH!!!!!

I finally got everything to compile: ORBit, gnome-libs, gtk themes,
everything!!  It's amazing how much you miss when yo haven't had a working
GNOME distro for about a month.  OH YEAH I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!  Thanks
everyone.  Now, to finish that awesome WindowMaker / GTK / x11amp theme
and make Rasterman's stuff looks like kindergardner's scribbles ;)

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.