Re: Icewm hacks for GNOME

> > that would be highly bad. as in the kind of bad that a nuclear warhead
> > dropping on a large city would be. that would be bad. :)
>
> Could you be a bit more specific Raster? (:
> I am well aware that in practice ICCCM is a load of crap.

Not very specific!  What is your problem with ICCCM?
My first reaction is to trust the working code and extensive
documentation of a team from MIT and DEC, over the name-calling
in email.

> I know that it will not work when your wm and apps are
> located on remote hosts but this is very rare.

Oh, very bad.  GNOME == G _Network_ OME.
The fact that X works through the network is very important to
some people, and I do not think you make a Network Object Model
by breaking the part that works through the network.

--
     --Keith

This mail message sent by GNU emacs and Linux.
Food, Shelter, Source code.