Re: xpdf?

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> xpdf is released on a license that is not compatible with the goals of
> the GNOME project: it does not allow modification of xpdf.
>
> I would be very happy  if someone contacted the xpdf author and asked
> him to release his code under an OpenSource compliant license.
What does xpdf offer over ghostview? I've noticed xpdf to be faster than
ghostview (or acrobat reader), but I imagine this is mostley because it
doesn't antialias. Is there anything special xpdf offers? (Or should I
keep on using ghostview)

Hmm, just noticed this is /slightly/ off topic, oh well :)

tia,
Chris
<- Visit Me At http://home.hiwaay.net/~jfrost ->

<-- For My Public PGP Key Visit http://home.hiwaay.net/~jfrost/pgp_key.txt -->