Re: buttons on panel

I remember reading that the creator of gtk gets about three patches a month
to do the button wiggle thing. He thinks that it is inconsistant with
the shading of the button. When you push the button the shading changes to
make it appear that the button is pushed in, not down and to the right like
the image slides. The the contents of the button should do anything, they
should shrink a bit.

I personally think it looks of the panel button (ie image only, no borders).
But I don't like it for text buttons.