last-minute FAQ fact check

Can someone knowledgeable about CORBA please review my off-the-cuff
description of what an OA is and tell me if it's accurate or not?
I added it very recently, and I'd like to make sure that it's kosher.
Here it is:

     * Object Adaptor - (or OA) an Object Adaptor sits around and waits
       for object requests to come along. Rather than having a gazillion
       objects waiting around, you can just have one OA sitting around;
       when a request comes in, the OA can then create a new object to
       handle it. It plays a role analogous to that of inetd in unix
       systems.

Thanks!

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net