FAQ is ready to go!

At the following URL:

	http://www.mindsprig.com/~tlewis/gnome/faq_new/

You will find a copy of the GNOME FAQ, v1.0pre5.  This copy will be
released this coming Tuesday, 8 September, as v1.0.

Interesting comparison between the present FAQ and the new, improved,
v1.0 FAQ:

                old FAQ     new FAQ
------------------------------------
words           1584        8026
pages           5           24
sections        3           9

With all of this new information in there, the more proofreading that gets
done, the better.  If you have not done so, then please download a copy
and take a look.  I would prefer to catch any errors before the actual
release next Tuesday.

On a side note, I was thinking last night that the XML efforts really
deserve a section in the FAQ.  After the 1.0 release, I think that I will
add one and do a 1.1 release.  That will probably be the last LinuxDoc
SGML version of the FAQ before I begin converting it to DocBook.

Last call!

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net