Finally have Gnome installed on HP workstation

Well,

  After a week of hair pulling, making me balder than before, I *FINALLY*
have Gnome installed on my HP B180L workstation, running HPUX 10.20.
(Hey, give me PA-RISC Linux, and I'll play with it! :)

I must say - it is awsome to have GNOME (and enlightenment) running on
this thing.  The next trick will be to configurate everything to make it
look oh so pretty.

The Gnome parts were pretty easy - the worst part was to compile gnome
lib, core, etc... I needed to install another package, which itself needed
another two packages, each of which needed 4 extra packages and so on.
I even had to move to gcc 2.8 to get Mico on here.

But I am now happily Gnomed.

Thanks for all the good work.  Hopefully, time permitting, I'll be able to
come up with a decent little app or few.

	-Dan