GNOME-FAQ: Last chance for changes!

I have uploaded the final pre-release version of the FAQ to the pre-release
site:

	http://www.mindspring.com/~tlewis/gnome/faq_new/
	http://www.mindspring.com/~tlewis/gnome/faq_new/FAQ.html

Available there are the original LyX file, the master SGML file which LyX
creates, and ASCII, LaTeX, Postscript and HTML versions of the FAQ.

There are four outstanding FIXME's, all four of which are substantive and
which I will handle myself.  Feel free to submit blurbs on these topics,
but I don't really expect them.

Otherwise, everything is done.  All links have been inserted.  The doc
has been spellchecked.  Other than those four FIXME's, it is headed out
of the door.

If you want any changes made, then you had better download it and take
a look at it.  I have spent way too much time on this this week, and so
after I do the release, barring any catastrophic errors, the FAQ will
sit idle for a while while I disappear in order to catch up on my "job".

Happy reading!

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net