Re: New application for Gnome (again)

On 26 Aug 1998, Tom Tromey wrote:

> Iņigo> I've programmed a new small utility for Gnome: gcolors. It is a
> Iņigo> simple program that lists (and shows ;-) all the colors in
> Iņigo> '/usr/X11/lib/rgb.txt'
>
> Iņigo> Now, I need someone to include it in the CVS in
> Iņigo> gnome-utils/miniutils.
>
> How is your program different from the existing
> gnome-utils/mini-utils/gcolorsel program?

> Tom

	gcolorsel? I don't know about it ... or maybe I don't remenber it
(I have gnome v0.27 and I can't find it there).

	My program is similar to ancient xcolor or xcolorsel.
In fact, it is the second release of (maybe that you talk of is
previous version of mine?). The program is fairly finished and, I think,
it can be a useful miniutil / curiosity / gnome app programming example.

	If you please, I can send you directly as an attached file to an email
(and not to the list, as I badly did with previous release ;-)

	Well, regards:

                                                             INIGO SERNA

* INIGO SERNA ROBLEDO         *    E-mail:                              *
* Avda. de los Chopos 41, 2.C *               imaseroi@bi.ehu.es        *
*      BASQUE COUNTRY         * '... what made my dreams so hollow ...' *
*          SPAIN              *                               TOM WAITS *