Announce: gnome db 0.4 is ready

I just made up a tarball for gnome-db 0.4.
See <ftp://ftp.gams.at:/pub/gnome> for the README and NEWS
file. Someday i'll write a WWW page.

I need some ideas about a grid widget for data display and data
entry. Everybody who knows Access and has some ideas how this can be
done with Gtk/Gnome widgets, mail me. The gnumeric sheet is not
usable, i already tried this.

--
Michael Lausch/g.a.m.s. edv dienstleistungen gmbh
See my web page <http://www.gams.net/~mla> or query PGP key server for PGP key.