GXedit

Hello,

I wanted to make gxedit usable in my sistem so i donwload it and install
it. In the compilation `menu' stands the option for compiling `say', an
aplication that gxedit could use (text-to-speech). Well i realy dont
undestand nothing what say is saing and i found festival, much more
real. So i want to remove say and make a symbolic link or somethnig to
make gxedit use festival...

How should i remove `say'  ?  Removing a self-compiled software is new
to me...

(maybe this does not something to do with gnome, but anyway...)

Thanks for information,

                                    /      Phillip  Neumann       /
                                   /     filsin@bigfoot.com      /