create_vcs in gmc/mc (cvs)

This may be offtopic.

There is in the top level directory of gmc/mc, a script named create_vcs.
When run, this first tests if the device file /dev/vcs0 exits, and if not,
creates appropriate files. According to devices.txt, included in the linux
kernel source (linux/Documentation/devices.txt), however, there is no
device file called /dev/vcs0. It's true of my system, i386 linux, derived
MCC-Interim. Consequently, during installation, /dev/vcs* are created (to
be more precise, the script tries to create) for nothing. Seemingly, on
Debian, /dev/vcs0 dosen't exit either.

I noticed this because I updated /dev recently. The script might well be
updated accordingly also.

Oh, I know gmc/mc isn't linux specific, I hear you already murmuring 'It's
harmless, it's not important'. Maybe.

junichi