MC vs. GMC?

Is there a difference between gmc and a normal mc compiled with Gnome
interface?

Has anyone else experienced difficulties compiling mc 4.1.35 on SuSE
Linux 5.3 systems due to rx.h conflicting with glibc? Can this problem
be solved?

TIA

mawa
--
Matthias Warkus    |    mawa@iname.com    |    Dyson Spheres for sale!
My site's been cracked but it'll go up on another server soon. My Geek