Re: A recent problem. . .

On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> You have two copies of the .m4 files used by automake/autoconf
> installed.

That did seem to be the problem.  Thank you.

I have to say that I find it very odd that a single duplicated copy of
'gimp.m4' can cripple the entire compilation process.  I never really
gave the duplicated macro errors a second thought; I assumed that
automake would just pick one of the files and be done with it.

It would appear that I learn something new every day.

--
Michael Bruce (mabruce@students.wisc.edu)