Re: Pbm with parser.y from CVS head
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- To: Daniel Veillard w3 org
- CC: tlewis mindspring net, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Pbm with parser.y from CVS head
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 17:11:54 -0600
> sym = symbol_lookup (global_symbol_table, string);
> s = symbol_lookup (global_symbol_table, tree->u.function.symbol->str);
> However I'm not sure it's the Right Way to fix this,
that is indeed the correct fix.
I have made the change on CVS, sorry for the hassle.
] [Thread Prev